USA Study Visa

Study in USA

The United States of America is dream country of every one. It has more than a thousand of recognized colleges and universities well-known for quality, several programs of study, and elasticity to change fields of study and schools.

On completion of your degree, you are legally allowed to work in the USA in your related field for about a year. You need to apply for Optional Practical Training Employment Authorization (OPT). Most international students get inducted into the company that hires them during their OPT period, by sponsoring their H1-B or work visa.

The wide range of tuition and living costs makes the United States inexpensive for thousands of international students every year. Whichever province you choose, you are sure to find the right campus for you. The main points to remember about studying in the United States of America are as follows:

Elasticity to select your choice of course:

USA education system is dissimilar from our home country India. It offers a variety of elasticity in terms of the courses that are offered. It also permits you to select your choice of course from a variety of topics.

Special Financial Support to International students:

Colleges & Universities of USA provide to their students’ loans to cope up their routine expenses along with the tuitions fees, if required and possible. They also provide convenience of financial assistance is another support for international students to opt for higher education in the USA.

Scholarship Programs:

Universities also assist in some special cases. They provide assistance on the basis of merit rather than financial need.

Superiority over others:

American education is world famous for its quality assurance andalso its worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence.

PHD or Research programs:

USA also give you an opportunity to earn while you learn, when you enroll into a PhD or research program. If you are liable toward academic research, the USA is your perfect choice for higher education.

Job Opportunities:

On completion of your degree, you are legally allowed to work in the USA in your related field for about a year. Later on you will eligible to apply H1-B visa.

Supportive for global Students:

USA universities welcome global students for pursuing higher education in USA and have hold up systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the USA.

College or University Campus Life-style:

Universities and colleges of USA offer a diverse choice of academic, artistic and physical activities to choose from which not only improve the educational experience but also help students make new friends and become global citizens.

Study and Living Cost:

The Fee Structure in and cost of living in USA differ from state to state, type of university and course of study. There are two types of Universities are in USAand i.e. Private Institutions and Public/ State Institutions. Fee structure is also depending upon the undergraduate or graduate /post graduate courses. MBA courses are little bit expensive rather than engineering courses.

Study cost structure:

Undergraduate Degree courses varies- $15,000 to $ 25,000 per year
Graduate Degree- $10,000 to 35,000 per year

Living Cost structure:

It also varies from person to person and from state to state. But usually Living cost varies from $3000 to $8000 per year. In total living cost includes food, telephone, electricity, local transport, entertainment etc.

Scholarships programs:

In USA Student can get scholarship but there are some conditions to it. Scholarships and financial aid-fee waivers that are awarded to International Students are based on Merits. Other criteria are on basis of good performances in Academics and additionalrewards and accomplishments.

Work Opportunities

Part time work

International students can take up on-campus jobs they are allowed to work 20 hours per week during semester (on campus). On campus jobs may include teaching assistantship or research assistantship. With this, a student can also do internship in the related field which may be paid.

Full Time Work or H1-B Visa

During vacation the student is allowed to work for 40 hours per week. On completion of the course, student is allowed to work for 1year popularly known as optional practical training .Students with certain degrees are allowed to work for 29 months. On completion of their optional practical training; the student can later apply for work on a H1-B visa i.e. work permit visa.

Regarding F-1 Visa:

Under F-1 visa status, students have two options for working in the USA. Students are eligible for Curricular Practical Training after 9 months of study and can work full time or part time during vacation periods at a job or Internship which is directly tied to or required by a course they are taking. Optional Practical Training allows for 18 months of paid work following completion of the intended course. This work must be directly related to the student’s field of study and the student must have completed a minimum of 9 months of study.

Have Questions? Get in Touch

Book Free Consultation

Planning to Study Abroad or Need Business Visa or Family Visa we are here to assist you.

Get Consultation